Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm Mooning you

Hey All,
Just another fun week of school and work. Jackie is starting to do her own quotes now and is asking less questions of her boss. She is really enjoying her job and she has become a big asset to the agency. I only had one test last week, but I have three tests this next week. This weekend has been a lot of studying. We did take a break yesterday and went down to the Taste of South Dakota down at Falls Park with our new friends Mike, Laura and their two little girls. It was alright. I had an Indian Taco and it was pretty good. Jackie wasn't hungary so she just had some lemonade. We forgot our camera, Darn. We had a full moon at the start of the week and on Thursday it rose a bright blood red color. It is the reddest I have ever seen it without a bunch of smoke in the air. We thought we were looking at a huge fire, but realized it was just the moon. The pictures are a little fuzzy (I couldn't find a rest for the camera with the long exposure), but I think they do it justice. I hope all is well back in Washington. Take care.



Moon on fire

A little too much shake and light

No comments: