Sunday, August 31, 2008

South Dakota

Hello All


As most of you know, Jackie and I have moved to South Dakota for me to attend CRNA school. The move went well, except 1250 miles in a moving van is not fun. We got here and settled in after some minor complications with our apartment. We have been getting to know Sioux Falls and we really like it. Kind of a smaller, more humid version of Spokane. School is off to a good start and I am not as rusty a student as I thought I would be. I will try to post something every Sunday to keep you posted on our progress and adventures. Here are some pictures from the first couple weeks. (Falls Park)







Falls Park





Guess Where? Falls Park

Jackie at The Old Courthouse Museum


1 comment:

Abby said...

Ahhh I love that you are blogging. It is so great to see you guys and where you are living. If you want to see Andy and I blog also and our address is aakruse.blogspot.com. Take care you guys and we wish you the best.