Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Water Fun

Hey All,


This spring Jackie and I bought a new camera and it can take video and pictures underwater. We went to the YMCA and tried it out last weekend and here are some of the results. There aren't any videos of me swimming because it looks like I am drowning and I don't want anyone to get worried. I don't coordinate my stroke very well so I look like a paraplegic when I swim. All arms and no legs or vice versa. I am working on my stroke though, so hopefully I will look like at least a minnow in the future.


I have no problem sinking, so here is me at the bottom of the pool hanging out.


Say Cheese, blub, blub, blub

Such a good swimmer, and a crack-up

1 comment:

Abby said...

What a great camera, we might need to hear more about it. I love the bubble on Jackie's nose. Looks like you guys are getting in some fun.