Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

Hey All,

I just realized I haven't posted all of October. The month flew by as Jackie was busy with work and I was swamped by school. Jackie is almost at full speed with her job, very little stumps her anymore. I am still doing well and I am glad that the curriculum has changed from a review of systems to more of an anesthesia focus. We bought pumpkins late this year so we didn't have a great selection to choose from. I made a fishbowl out of mine and Jackie's was made to scare all the little kids away. We had a few trick or treaters here. The weather has been very nice lately (low 70's with NO WIND). Next week looks ugly, but tis the season. We are looking forward to going home for Thanksgiving. We really enjoyed my parents visit in the middle of October. We hope all is well with our family and friends. Take care.





Me and my new fish. No need to feed these.











Jackie and her pumpkin, Scary huh.

Mike and Laura's little girls (Mike goes to school with me and lives in the same apartment complex). Cute little butterflies.

Mom and Dad where here for her birthday. Hope the video works.

1 comment:

Abby said...

What a great post. Happy Birthday Mom. Great to see how you guys are doing and to hear that all is well. Hey if you get the chance when you come home we are off after Thanksgiving and would love to try to catch up with you guys even if it is only for a little while. Take care in the Dakota's. Cannot wait to hear how you like the Winter.